Personal Chef Prepared Meal Delivery
It’s simple! Here is how it works –
- You get together to discuss all of the tasty meal options and your food preferences.
- Patricia plans a menu/menus and reviews all the details with you.
- Patricia shops for the freshest ingredients available, prepares the food and delivers it to your home. Each item is clearly labeled and ready to heat and eat.
I had honestly never considered hiring a Personal Chef before we met Patricia. Our introduction to her was when my sister and her husband gave us the gift of a wonderful meal that was awaiting us when we got back from a trip. We were blown away by the great food and by what a thoughtful gift it was. It got us thinking … while I love to cook, there are times when I just don’t have the time or energy to prepare fresh, tasty meals. We pretty much determined that it could save us both time and money when compared to all the time planning, shopping, cooking and cleaning. We are now regulars on Patricia’s schedule. Not sure how she does it but every meal she brings us is better than the last!Corrie Woods
Personal chef services consist of preparing and delivering meals for you and your family. Patricia’s rate is $35 per hour plus the cost of groceries. The average cost for a delivered meal for two is $125. Portion sizes consist of 2-4 large servings.The most cost effective way to experience Patricia’s home delivered meals is to join her Weekly Grab and Go Meal Plan.
- Patricia works with a limited number of clients at one time, ensuring that she can provide the best service possible. Contact Patricia to see if she currently has openings.
- Patricia can provide more specific details on pricing once she has an idea of what you are interested in.
Menus are determined by seasonal availability and customer preferences. Patricia strives to shop for the freshest local ingredients from area farmers. All meals come complete with what you will need. Soups and salads are paired with bread while sandwiches come with chips and pickles. Gluten-free, Keto, Paleo and Vegetarian options are available. To view a sampling of menus click here. Themed meals featuring dishes from unique cultural regions are also available. See Themed Menu ideas here.
Now that you have the answer to What is Personal Chef? you may be wondering … “Can You Afford to Hire a Personal Chef?” We invite you to read the featured article at StyleBlueprint. Author Liza Graves breaks down her personal experience beautifully!
When you factor in the time it takes, start to finish, for a typical dinner … there is the menu planning, grocery shopping, the prep work and cooking and the clean-up … hiring a Personal Chef begins to make lots of sense. Too, you’ll be introduced to delicious new foods and flavors while enjoying a stress-free, healthy meal.
Chef Patricia is Servsafe Certified