It’s simple! Here is how it works –
- You get together to discuss all of the tasty meal options and your food preferences.
- Patricia plans a menu/menus and reviews all the details with you.
- Patricia shops for the freshest ingredients available, prepares the food and delivers it to your home. Each item is clearly labeled and ready to heat and eat.
Personal Chef Prepared Meal Delivery Pricing
Personal chef services consist of preparing and delivering meals for you and your family. Patricia’s rate is $35 per hour plus the cost of groceries. The average cost for a delivered meal for two is $125. Portion sizes consist of 2-4 large servings.The most cost effective way to experience Patricia’s home delivered meals is to join her weekly Dinner Club. The average price is $85 because Patricia is preparing meals for multiple families at a time.
- Patricia works with a limited number of clients at one time, ensuring that she can provide the best service possible. Contact Patricia to see if she currently has openings.
- Patricia can provide more specific details on pricing once she has an idea of what you are interested in.
Menus are determined by seasonal availability and customer preferences. Patricia strives to shop for the freshest local ingredients from area farmers. In addition, she is happy to design custom menus for vegetarians and for those on restricted diets. To view a sampling of menus click here. Themed meals featuring dishes from unique cultural regions are also available. See Themed Menu ideas here.
Now that you have the answer to What is Personal Chef? you may be wondering … “Can You Afford to Hire a Personal Chef?” We invite you to read the featured article at StyleBlueprint. Author Liza Graves breaks down her personal experience beautifully!
When you factor in the time it takes, start to finish, for a typical dinner … there is the menu planning, grocery shopping, the prep work and cooking and the clean-up … hiring a Personal Chef begins to make lots of sense. Too, you’ll be introduced to delicious new foods and flavors while enjoying a stress-free, healthy meal.
Chef Patricia is Servsafe Certified